This is a 5 part training course developed for practices looking to further develop their manager's skills. By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the personal qualities and skills of an effective manager/supervisor.
- Recognize the importance of setting clear objectives and instructions to facilitate good performance.
- Understand and implement the principle of MBWA (Management By Walking Around) to check that standards are being maintained through effective performance monitoring.
- Identify methods for monitoring staff’s performance against both quantifiable as well as behavioral objectives.
- Understand the importance of constructive feedback in maintaining performance standards.
- Understand the key concept of situational leadership.
- Identify ways to motivate staff in the workplace.
Course program is done via web conference, live training or recorded webinars available (based on cutomer preference).
All sales are final. No refunds.